DIGITAL CRM – WITH A FOCUS ON EMAIL
With the advent and accessibility of Social Marketing, traditional Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) has been somewhat overlooked. However, businesses are increasingly realising that the power of social alone is not enough; building relationships with known individuals to create and nurture direct conversations is key and can only be achieved through a more targeted approach.
This course is aimed at all businesses that have some marketing in place, but need to either re-energise their approach, or have ambitions to make a step change in activity and results.
From attracting and gaining new sign ups to grow the data base volume, to developing direct relationships across the life-stage of each customer (from prospect to first use to win back) we’ll provide a step by step action plan across strategy, delivery and performance optimisation.
With email as a lead channel, but supported from a range of other activity, we’ll provide the tools to create a fully integrated marketing plan ready for use from today.
WHO’S IT FOR
Anyone who has some marketing experience (across any approach) and now wants to upskill to direct and permission-based channels; email, SMS, push and direct mail as part of an integrated approach.
This course will cover strategy and delivery applicable to all sectors and is relevant to both direct to consumer and business to business marketing.
- Developing your Digital CRM strategy using an 8-step approach: a framework that you’ll be able to use time and time again
- Customer profiling: a structured template to ensure you know who you are contacting and why
- The customer journey: a simple approach to defining key touch-points from which to start to drive better experiences
- Understanding and managing your data: driving sign up and reducing opt out
- How to segment, target and personalise along with an overview of how AI is changing data selection
- A detailed look at email marketing: across technical, content, delivery and reporting aspects
- Channel mix: how they support and amplify your message
- A pragmatic approach to data protection and permission legislation
- Reporting and improving performance through testing
To keep you energised refreshments through the day and lunch are included in the cost of the workshop.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE AWAY
- An integrated marketing plan, reporting framework and planning calendar with guided completion during the workshop
- A guide to the most common marketing channels and approaches and how and when to use them
- A detailed understanding of email across technology, content, delivery and reporting
- Your key campaign planner based on the customer life stage
- A copy of all the material presented plus tips, tricks, examples and further resources to reference
- The chance to share and discuss common issues and concerns with like-minded individuals
- Leave excited and ready to find, convert and retain your new customers
No soulless hotel room for you. Get inspired from a very special period property in the heart of Newport Pagnell. Built in 1877 this Grade 2 listed property represents one of the most historic buildings in the area with a rich history relating to the manufacture of mustard and mineral water. Its rich heritage is still evident throughout the property such as the stained glass windows on the ground floor.
Recently renovated the building is now a perfect mix of old and new, offering unique character along with a modern working environment.
“Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth.” – Tom Cates
It's nice and simple: We'll invoice you for the full amount of the course 30 days before the workshop attendance date. This invoice will be due for payment in full by 14 days before the course attendance date. Attendance dates can be amended (where possible) if requested before 14 days of the booked attendance date. Cancellations made before 14 days of attendance date can be made with a full refund. From 14 days of the workshop attendance date, full payment is required, regardless of attendance on the day. We reserve the right to cancel or arrange an alternative date for a course. In the event of cancellation, you will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee, but Twist will not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.